What Are The Restrictions On The BTC-Alpha Platform For Traders From The USA And Some LatAm Countries?
There are restrictions on the BTC-Alpha platform for citizens of a number of countries. The list of countries whose citizens we do not serve include the following ones:
- USA and some LatAm countries,
- North Korea,
- Hong Kong,
- states with limited international law-recognition (such as Crimea, DPR and LPR, the annexation of which the UK, being the country where BTC-Alpha was founded, does not recognize as legal ones),
- State of Wa,
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic,
- Nagorno-Karabakh Republic,
- Shan State,
What Are The Rules For US And LatAm Region Citizens?
The United States means all territories of this federal state, including:
- Puerto Rico,
- American Samoa,
- Northern Mariana Islands
- US Virgin Islands (Santa Cruz, Saint John and Saint Thomas).
Latin American countries whose citizens cannot use the services of our platform:
How Are Things Going With Residents Of The States From The Above List?
Residents of the states included in the above list, who are not their citizens, can use the BTC-Alpha platform from anywhere in the world, including from the aforementioned countries. The user will need to present an identity document during the KYC procedure, which will contain information about his/her citizenship and residence.
If you live in the aforementioned states or have dual citizenship, please contact our Customer Support team for information about the possibility of working on our platform.