How To Fill Out An Application For BTC-Alpha Listing And What Is Required For This
There are two listing options on BTC-Alpha that you can take advantage of. This is a regular and social listing. The regular listing procedure is required in order for your coin or token to be admitted to trading on the exchange. Social listing is an opportunity to collect the missing money to launch your cryptocurrency on BTC-Alpha.
Who Can Benefit From The BTC-Alpha Listing Option?
If you are:
- Product owner (of a coin or a token),
- Product developer,
- Product official representative,
you can apply for a regular or social listing of your coin or token on BTC-Alpha. Our exchange has a good reputation, complies with all legal regulations and provides opportunities for the development of your cryptocurrency through the listing service.
What Do You Need To Apply For A Regular Listing?
An application for a regular listing will be executed subject to certain requirements on the part of the crypto asset submitted for consideration, namely:
- The product must have an official website,
- Good reputation of the coin/token team in the crypto community,
- Whitepaper with a clear and understandable description of the product idea, its goals and relevance for the market and community,
- Preferably open source,
- Technical ability to work with your asset.
You will need to attach the following links to your application:
- To the official website of the token/coin,
- To the official git-repository of the node with a technical guide for setting it up,
- To a topic with discussion on any open forum,
- To the block explorer, functioning in normal mode.
In the application, you will need to indicate the name of the cryptoasset, your contact details, including email and Telegram (the channel dedicated to the coin/token and the contact person), as well as the price, including the trading pairs indicated in the application form.
After submitting the application, it will go for initial consideration, after which you will be sent details and an offer to pay for the service. Work on adding your asset to the platform will begin at 00.00 UTC on the next business day after payment is proceeded. If your coin is based on Bitcoin technology, it will take 3-5 working days to work with it, if on other technologies it is performed individually, depending on the technical features of your product.
It is very important that the documentation for your node contains up-to-date information. This will significantly speed up the process. Feedback is also required in case of technical questions from our team. Feedback is, in principle, very important during the listing process — we recommend that you notify us of any technical changes or important events such as forks. Your asset runs the risk of being delisted if it's not performed properly.
When Can An Application For Listing Be Rejected?
- The project has the signs of a scam
- The project has a negative reputation in the crypto community
- The coin/token has low level of liquidity
- Failure to comply with the conditions necessary for the acceptance of the application (see above)
What Are The Conditions For Removing A Project From The Listing On BTC-Alpha?
Delisting means excluding your coin/token from possible options for trading on the exchange. This procedure applies in the following cases:
- Lack of feedback from the team (failure to inform about important changes)
- Low trading volumes
- Information about the scam performed by the coin's/token's team from trusted sources
The ability to withdraw funds in case of delisting remains with you for 60 days. At the end of this period, the node will be disabled, and the wallets of the users of this asset will become unavailable.