What is 2FA and how to enable it?
2FA protects your exchange account and enhances your security. To ensure this, the BTC-Alpha team works 24/7 to provide a high level of data protection for our users. Users are accustomed to relying on complex passwords, but it is worth remembering that being in the IP whitelist and passing 2FA will help protect your account.
To activate 2FA, you need only no more than 3 minutes. However, you will receive an additional high level of protection for your exchange account.
In order for 2FA to activate, you need to perform only 5 steps:
- 1️⃣ You enter your own account at btc-alpha.com.
- 2️⃣ Next, you go to the "Security" section.
- 3️⃣ Select “Sessions” and go to the tab “Two-step authentication”. Then you click “Enable 2-Step Verification”.
- 4️⃣ Then you follow the required steps.
- 5️⃣ Remember to install the Google Authenticator app on your smartphone. Using this identifier, you will get a temporary token based on a QR code (a copy of it should be kept in a safe place).
As you can see, 2FA is easy — so activate it for your trading account today and increase your security.
To learn more, please read about two-factor authentication in a separate article: http://bit.ly/2FAbtc-alpha